Kinesiology is all about facilitating your body to achieve balance to enhance overall health and wellness. Your practitioner works within the Triangle of Health model, to support balance across:
- Physical, Structural and Mechanical – bones, muscles and organs; how they work individually and how they support each other.
- Chemical, Nutrition and Environment – how we may be impacted by what we eat and drink, medication and supplements we take, our hormones and blood chemistry and our environment.
- Emotional, Mental and Spiritual — the affect of our thoughts, feelings, values and attitudes — where we are in life and what motivates us.
- Pain reduction, injury recovery, optimal performance.
- Increased energy, reduced stress, better sleep quality.
- Strengthen immunity, general health and well-being.
- Clear brain fog and feeling overwhelmed.
- Improve mindset, motivation and focus.